EXAMINATION/ BIMONTHLY/ CLASS TEST:
- Continuous assessment system is followed. There are two terms in an academic year; therefore, two examinations are given. The assessments are arranged to evaluate the educational capability, judge the intellectual growth and measure the progress of the students. This gives them a sense of achievement and motivation of doing even better next Time.
- No examination is conducted up to Class III, however, mock examination for Class III in the final term are held in order to make them practice for the next year’s formal examination. Exams are only held from Class IV onwards.
- Four bimonthly tests are held in an academic year two in each term for PG to Class III.
- Consolidated results of the class work assessments are prepared along with the assessment test to make a bimonthly result. Results of two bimonthly tests are contributory to the term examination result.
|PRIMARY / LOWER SECONDARY LEVEL|
|1st Bi Monthly Test||2nd & 3rd week of May|
|Mid year Examination||2nd week of October|
|2nd Bi Monthly Exam||2nd and 3rd week of December|
|Final Term Examination||First last three weeks of March|
|Send up Examination||1st & 2nd week of November|
|Pre-Board Examination||1st & 2nd week of November|
|Final Term Examination||1st & 2nd week of April|
|HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL|
|Send up Examination||1st & 2nd week of December|
|Pre-Board Examination||1st & 2nd week of January|
|Final Term Examination||2nd & 3rd week of April|
- The schedule of examination for classes IX, X, XI and XII varies in accordance with examination dates specified The pass percentage for different subjects is 40%.
- The weight-age of midterm and final examination for classes Prep-VIII is as under
- Pre-IV : Mid term 40% and final examination 60%
- V-VIII : Mid term 25% and final examination 75%