MUST BE READ BY THE PARENTS
- School Timings must be followed carefully in order to be punctual and regular for the betterment of your ward.
- School uniform policy must be adhered to parents must see that their children’s uniform is neat and Tidy.
- Regular hair and nails cutting must be done/ checked by the parents.
- Parents are requested to check school bags and particularly the home diaries daily. Any observation and remarks written by class teacher must be read and signed by the parents.
- Parents are also requested to make the best use of Home Diaries and they must give their valuable input, observation and remarks for the teacher.
- Students should be discouraged to bring the pocket money.
- Cell phones, IPods, pocket tablets, cameras, and jewelry etc. items are strictly prohibited and should not be in possessions of students. Incase being found in possessions, items will be confiscated along with penalty will be imposed in the fee bills. Confiscated items shall only be handed over to the parents by reception office.
- Parents Teachers Meeting (PTM) is very important and sacred activity. All parents are requested to attend it regularly and must endorse their remarks on PTM register.
- If any observation/ complaint of parents not being appropriately addressed by the concerned teacher/ SH, parents are requested to forward that to the principal through mail/ post.
- School does not allow the student to take short leave except in extreme emergency for medical checkup. Parents will be asked to provide relevant documents for availing the short leave.
- All queries and matters must be submitted at the reception office. Parents’ access beyond Reception Office is strictly not allowed except on PTM or any other specified event.
- Parents can meet Principal on all working days or with prior appointment. Parents are requested to avoid visiting school other than the specified Timings.
- Discipline has to be maintained at all cost and ill-disciplined student will be expelled after warning issued to Parents. In case of gross misconduct, the institution reserves it right to expel the student forth with no prior notices
- Smoking and use of drugs is strictly prohibited within school premises.
- Allocation of campus is subject to the availability of seat with no representation.
NOTE: PARENTS KIND COOPERATION IN ADHERING TO THE RULES OF THE INSTITUTION REQUESTED TO ENABLE THE STAFF IN RUNNING THE CAMPUS SMOOTHLY AND EFFICIENTLY FOR THE BENEFITS OF THEIR WARDS.